Mindful Movement: Immunity, Mood, and Well-Being
Why do yoga and exercise have such beneficial effects on health and well-being? And what can we do to boost these effects? This Masterclass explores mindful movement, a special category in emerging research.
- the qualities that make movement mindful
- how mindfulness amplifies the benefits of movement
- the two main types of body awareness and how they intersect
- how mindful movement boosts immunity
- the brain’s proprioceptive “maps” and what they do for us
- novel movement and its role in emotional health + longevity
- the social context of movement and body agency
You’ll learn powerful ways to enhance your current meditation, movement, and exercise practices.