Empathic Regulation for Health Professionals: Boundaries, Balance, & Embodiment
Do you often wonder which emotions are yours, and which belong to someone else? When people you care about are hurting, do you feel their pain so deeply that it’s hard to separate—even after they’re out of crisis mode? In relationships, do you donate so much of your own natural resources that you suffer from a chronic energy shortage? And with the state of our social and political worlds, do you feel the conflict in your own body? If the answer is yes, it’s highly likely that you’re an empath.
While being an empath is an asset, it can cause imbalance in significant ways. In this Masterclass, we’ll focus on boundaries, balance, and embodiment. We’ll explore:
- which body systems bear the brunt of empathic overload
- what emotional contagion is, how it works, & how to manage it
- how to move from empathic distress to compassionate action
- how to better navigate the paths of personal and social justice
- powerful tools to nourish the empath mid, brain, and body
- resolve “empathic distress”
- powerful tools to nourish the empath mind, brain, body, & spirit
Join us as we explore boundaries, balance, and embodiment for empaths, as well as those who love or care for them.